Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Yummy!!!!!!


I have some frozen durian pulps in my freezer for a week and it's about time to use them up. So here i transformed them to another food product- durian puff. My whole house smell of durian now. When eaten cold, this is a really yummy dessert.


For the choux pastry, please refer to my the recipe here. For the durian fillings, this is my own "secret recipi".

Durian Fillings

Ingredients:
200g of whipping cream
200g of durian pulps
10gof gelatine powder
3 table spoon of milk

Procedures:
1. Whip up whipping cream to a soft peak.
2. Add in durian pulps and mix well.
3. Dissolve gelatin powder into milk and mix with mixture from previous step.
4. Put fillings in a piping bag and pipe it out into the baked choux pastry.

If you leave it in freezer, it will taste like eating durian puffs ice-cream. Yummy....

No comments:

Post a Comment